A big help to the Transition Coordinating Council and the overall transition effort. Thank you for taking the time to share your expertise.
–- President George W. Bush
A wealth of information…a wonderful road map to a job
–- I. Ari Fleischer, White House Press Secretary
Begun in 1999, the nonpartisan White House Transition Project provides information to a new White House staff about their individual offices thereby streamlining the process of transition from one administration to the next. Professors Martha Joynt Kumar and Terry Sullivan direct the Project. Funded by the Moody Foundation, the WHTP’s 2016-17 project “Smoothing the Peaceful Transfer of Democratic Power” operates in collaboration with Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy. We also coordinate with government agencies and outside groups, like the Partnership for Public Service and the National Academy of Public Administration. Below are the components of the Project, found at: http://whitehoustransitionproject.org.
* WHITE HOUSE OFFICE ESSAYS: These studies are based on interviews with key personnel, including those who work or have worked in the offices of Chief of Staff; Staff Secretary; Personnel; Counsel; Press; Communications; Management and Administration; Public Liaison; National Security Council; First Lady; Legislative Affairs; Office of Management and Budget. With the permission of the interviewees, they are available on the National Archives website page dedicated to the Project: http://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/research/transition-interviews/ . Political science professors who study the White House and the presidency author the office studies and interview officials.
Free sex cam
- Two or three females together;
- Transgender and gay cams;
- Professional porn celebrity cams;
- Amateur live fuck
Anyone can become a web model. However, here, you need to have a few. A lot of people are buying professional cameras and powerful computers just for chatting and showing their followers sex shows online. Free webcams are giving a great deal of people chance not just to express themselves but to make additional cash. Yeah their thing can be only made by the popular versions for the cam all day and get cash. Lots of these have no need have a full time job to cover their bills or to go to work that is actual. Welcome to free sex cam
Some people create couple porn their profession. They contribute to their followers and work in the sex industry for ages. They’re always prepared to show you anal play, oral sexual and the poses you never imagined before. A great deal of women are having boobs, that are large and ready for some titty activity and fake lips that are full to give the man the pleasure. You’ll be able to feel as the true porn film maker when watching professionals. You’re able to control them, make them do exactly what you would like.
Cams are thing. They’re just like watching your girl next door having sex with her boyfriend although maybe they aren’t as professional as the porn star cams. Such live sex cam is the place where individuals not perform for cash only but ready to have sexual activity because they need it and prepared to share their passion for sexy action with the entire world.
Ladies couples cams are enjoyable not just for those who are in the lesbian scene. You enjoy girls fuck and can be straight. Babes couples know how to turn a man on. They are prepared for sex all the time, have a lot of toys to make the action quite hot and enjoy showing off their sexy vibes. Because we have them from all around the world you are able to contact couples all the time.
* WHITE HOUSE ORGANIZATION CHARTS. These cover administrations from Jimmy Carter to Barack Obama. They help new White House staff understand what to expect when they arrive and how their offices have stayed the same or changed. Selected charts are available at The White House Transition Project website linked above.
* TRANSITION ESSAYS. These include original analyses of the patterns of presidential appointments and the Senate confirmation process, and a study of the first hundred days of an administration based on the President’s Daily Diary. Our board is a participatory one where those who serve will be involved in writing, interviewing, or in some way contributing to the project.
* INTERNATIONAL COMPONENT. The WHTP consults with international governments and groups interested in transitions in their governments. In 2017 in conjunction with the Baker Institute, the WHTP will host a conference with emerging Latin American leaders.
Martha Joynt Kumar, director, is emeritus professor at Towson University and author of Before the Oath: How George W. Bush and Barack Obama Managed a Transfer of Power (2015) and Managing the President’s Message: The White House and the News Media (2007 and 2010).
Terry Sullivan, executive director, is in the political science faculty at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is the author of Nerve Center: Lessons in Governing from the White House Chiefs of Staff and was a member of the Commission to Reform the Federal Appointments Process whose recommendations served as a basis for the Presidential Appointment Efficiency and Streamlining Act of 2012.